Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's Day

First off, Happy Dad's Day to my own amazing Dad!  Thank you for Filliester Fox stories, pillow fights, forced "hurricanes," The Chronicles of Narnia, daddy-daughter dates, family vacations, working so hard for such long hours and still coming home to play with us. 

I always have been and always will be your princess, peanut, munchkin, dudet and little girl.



And Happy First Father's Day to my hubby Matt. 

Some people say expectant dads shouldn't get to celebrate Father's Day, but I wholeheartedly disagree. For seven months Matt has stepped up and done more than his share of work around the house, taken over walking Roy, rubbed my feet and back almost every  night, brought me countless pints of ice cream, felt Tatum kicking around, listen to me complain about being uncomfortable, put up with a giant body pillow in between us in bed, and prayed with me for this baby. 

So YES, he does deserve to be celebrated today!



I'll have to wait to show you what I got him, though, since he's a good hubby and reads my blogs! :-)

And Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Dave--thanks for raising a son I'm so glad to have as a husband, and for being a good dad to us both!

And so she exclaimed as she waddled out of sight, Happy Father's Day to all, and to all a good night (as I head to a nap)!

No comments:

Post a Comment