Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tatum's Tenth Week


Big girl at ten weeks!

She has gone through another growth spurt and feels much heavier--I'm curious how much she weighs now! Look at the rolls on those cute little legs!!!

And we had so much fun taking this week's pictures, I had a hard time picking which one to use! Here's a little photo reel of her varied expressions (I basically was just holding the shutter down!)


I know I'm terribly biased but isn't she just INCREDIBLY CUTE?!?!?!

In other Curran/Palmer household news, last night held two hilarious events.

1.

I bought Tatum and Roy matching Halloween costumes.

I couldn't resist.

Here's ONE glimpse...


We've gone bananas! Hahahahahahah!

The first time we put it on Roy I laughed so hard I cried and nearly peed in my pants!  He just stood there, not moving, wondering what in the heck we had done to him!  Tatum wasn't so happy with her costume either, but this is one of my first moments as a parent to take pictures that she'll be embarrassed of in 13 years!

2.

After the bunch of bananas had peeled off their costumes, I heard a:

GET A BOWL!

in a high pitched yell from my mom.  Followed by a calm

Why? What do you need a bowl for?

from my dad.

JUST GET ME A BOWL QUICK!

she yelled again, her pitch getting higher.

What is is for?

My dad asked again, quite calmly. At this point I had made it to the laundry room where my mom was and saw the liquid laundry detergent pouring out of the container and into a laundry basket and about to overrun the holes in the side, and then here came Matt with a bowl to help out.

A small cereal bowl.

For the second time that day I laughed so hard I cried.

My mom is in the room struggling to contain sticky flowing detergent and begging for a bowl and my dad is standing there asking what she needs a bowl for and Matt comes running with the only size bowl he knows to find!

And then for the next twenty minutes my mom slowly ladled detergent back into the container.

A bowl would have been so much easier.



And so things at the Curran/Palmer household are going along swimmingly for the time being.  Its really nice to have two more ready and willing sets of hands to take Tatum so I can shower or eat or that thing you do with your teeth...what is that? Brushing them? Oh yeah. That. Its great when that happens. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you put your dog through such torture :) I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying OK so far. Tatum's expressions are absolutely priceless and I can't wait to see her (oh, and you...) again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Cassie! I clicked on your link from Small Notebook! Is that really your mom? She looks so young she could be your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Cassie here again! I forgot to mention, your baby looks simply adorable! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you ended up getting the banana ones! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatum is ADORABLE! I love all her expressions. She's a very happy and healthy baby. Well done, Mom and Dad! The Halloween costumes are hilarious. = ) Jill Smith

    ReplyDelete