Friday, September 24, 2010

Icky Yucky Detox

I wrote about it on the Giggling Gourmet site since I was so amped up I thought that I would post recipes I found that actually complied with everything we were giving up.
However, after the first day I began to feel bad. Then as days passed I felt worse and worse...actually its one of the sickest times I've ever felt! (Was that grammatically correct?)

Anyways, it lasted less than a week and I can say now that I'm back to eating normal (which was decently healthy to begin with), I feel back to my normal, energetic and generally nice self! On the detox I was downright atrociously cranky!

Other than that not much new has been going on here...looks like I need to keep my eyes peeled for more humor in everyday life!

What's tickled your funny bone today?


  1. so the detox, was it worth it? what did you benefit?

  2. Bleh - I benefitted nothing other than an increased appreciation for beer! I don't know if it was the shakes or the deprivation of all that wonderful food, but it really did not settle with me!

  3. Hi Kait :) Stopping over from your comment at KOTH. Love your quirky, fun personality! I always feel like crap while detoxing too. I have a detox kit in my cupboard that I have not been able to bring myself to start. Ugh!