Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Vision

I started another blog today.

I know, why do I need another blog when I have this one?

Well, originally it was to use as a tester blog while I fiddle around with the background and templates for this one.

Then when it came time to pick a url I wanted something that maybe someday I would use.

Matt and I have this Vision, you see.

One day we'd like to own a house with some land, a big garden, maybe a small vineyard and a place where we can host weddings and parties and whatknot.

I wrote more about it in my first post, but the Vision is called Thursday Farm.

Its not going to have recipes or funny stories about Roy or tips on living frugally or anything like that. Its just about us and the journey. Read if you want, skip if you want. Its more for me than anything else, but I thought I'd share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment