Wednesday, December 21, 2011

20 Weeks on the 20th!

Only four more sleeps 'till Christmas, y'all!


This is the only picture I have of Tatum on her back because the wrapping paper was JUST TOO INTERESTING not to turn over and play with it!







You'd never believe that a few minutes before she had a big boo-boo lip out and was cranky!

Moving to another subject, the other night I had just laid down Tatum for a nap and was at the sink washing a binkie, when I heard a low rumbling sound. 

At first I thought it was thunder, then I looked at the sliding glass window and it was shaking!  Having recently had three earthquakes I immediately thought it was another one, dropped the binkie and ran down the hall to grab Tatum.

It was only when I got down the hall that I realized the light fixture in the entry wasn't swinging...and one major thing: the ground wasn't shaking.

Walking back to the living room where the sliding door was still rumbling, I looked down to see Roy leaning against it, itching.

Dur.

That's all I've got for you today--except we officially submitted our offer to the seller of the house we like yesterday and are waiting for them to laugh hysterically and counter offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment