Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tatum's First Week

Tatum Keturah Palmer was born on the night of August 2nd, at 8:52 in the evening. 



She weighed 9 pounds 15 1/2 ounces (after 2 poos), and was 21 1/2 inches long. 

I'll post the birth story later, but here are a few of our favorite pics from this first week of her life.





our midwife Chris, who was awesome


Tatum's going home outfit

Grandma Beth and Grandpa Dave


Nonnie

did I give birth to a sumo wrestler?

first bath time--and she did awesome!

no tears at all!

sunshine time

is she just the sweetest thing you ever saw?

yes, why yes she is.


big eyes!

introducing my newest blog topic...



while holding her elbows, she's ready for a Russian jig

love the cross-eyed look.  we'll be using this for her graduation photo one day...

cutest butt ever

Popeye impersonation







And we're blatantly copying an idea from the Young House Love blog--weekly photos of our Tater Tot!



Stay tuned for the whole birth story, and a blog post from the Roy Boy's perspective.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kait, I have never commented on your blog before... I am kind of a new reader... writing to you all the way from Sydney, Australia :-) I just wanted to send you my congratulations on Tatum's arrival and also tell you just how proud and happy your hubby looks to be a daddy! My hubby and I are a couple of years away from starting our family but I look forward to seeing that same look on my hubby's face when our turn comes :-) lots of love from the land 'Down Under' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I must confess, I am already an internet stalker of our Miss Tatum. I just think she is the cutest baby I have ever seen! You look so beautiful and happy as well. :) Can't wait to see the post from Roy...

    ReplyDelete