Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tatum's Fifth Week

Five Weeks!



My little elfkin is getting so big!  I'm way too tired to write much more as I've been packing and nursing and rocking and packing and jiggling a bouncer and packing and nursing and trying to remember to eat something and packing...you get the ides...so here's a few more pics since those speak louder than words anyways...

FINALLY caught a smile on camera! She does smile a lot...I just can never catch it!


Whatchu lookin' at?

Happy baby...for the moment...

This cardboard isn't too comfortable...

Love the Black & White book! And doesn't she look darling?

She's gotta represent Daddy's new job...

Our family friend Sally got to stop by for a visit and meet our Miss Tatum, and she brought hugs and kisses from Grandma Beth and Grandpa Palmer for our Tater Tot!

Kisses all the way from Groveland

love T's chubby chins!
So grateful she's taking the bottle!!!
That's all I've got for now...I'll leave you with a couple of our first child--the Roy Boy.  Today while packing Tatum's things that will be too big until next year, he thought he could use them as a substitute bed...


silly boy...

and I think he's beginning to take over the activity mat...I picked up Tatum and he army crawled his way in...


No comments:

Post a Comment