Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tatum's Sixth Week


This fabric is actually our bedspread--I packed the rest of our fabric!  Looks like I'm going to have to get creative the next two weeks while we're on the road!

This past week Charissa came up to help us pack and to visit Tatum.  I have to say, friends like this are few and far between.  Not only did she come up to wait for Tatum's birth, but she left the morning that Tatum was born (before I was in labor) to go back to Portland, and turned around and drove up when I called her to tell her I was in labor!  Now she's basically backed up 80% of our house--something that would have taken me so much longer doing one-handed or while Tatum was okay in her bouncer.  

So here's some pics from this past week of Tatum's life:





Roy found a new snuggle buddy



Yes we're dorks.


Everyone's sleepy

Auntie Charissa's so funny!











No comments:

Post a Comment