Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tatum's Twenty-Fourth Week


There she is! My little angel who recently has decided that life is far too interesting to do something as mundane as sleep!

Like how Roy's paw is just peeking in the upper corner? He likes to stay nice and close during these little photo shoots.


After we changed (massive spit up), she hung out in her exersaucer and watched the birds...



I just love her pigtails...


What are you doing up there?


And in house news...we've decided to put it on the back burner for now and focus on replenishing the savings we used to move to Oklahoma, and save up for a bigger down payment.  For now we'll stay at my parents and keep an eye out for an apartment or an amazing deal, and really buckle down and save as much as we can.  Sigh.  I was really looking forward to getting our own place but we're so blessed to be happy where we are right now.  We still actually like hanging out with my parents!

And I'm looking for some part time work I could do from home to help bring in some extra income (all my fabric is packed!), so if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to pass them on!


Oh, and I published a hub for the first time in a year and a half! Yay! Head on over to take a glance and don't forget to click on a Google ad while you're there!

Moving With A Baby

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know that cute dress Tatum has on!

    Have you thought about doing freelance stuff for magazines and such? They pay more per piece up front, although you wouldn't get the on-going money like you do through HubPages. Perhaps that'd be a good outlet for the more non-SEO pieces you may have mulling around in your head.

    ReplyDelete